Important information to save you time
To make the online entry process go smoothly, consider the following before proceeding:
· You can only pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
· You must have an email address.
· You must read the conditions of entry before entering.
· Entry type – adult, youth or child. Currently school/sport groups cannot enter online (hardcopy form available).
Make the following decisions first and have the relevant information at hand:
· Bicycle Queensland membership number, if you are a BQ member. If you are not a BQ member and wish to join please select membership as part of the "Optional Extras" section of this online event entry form.
· Special diet needs.
· Easy Campese option.
· Do you need to camp on the Friday night (1/09)?
· Merchandise options.
· Transport for you and your bike.
The www.cycleqld.bq.org.au website contains all the information needed to help you make these decisions.
What happens after you enter:
After you enter you’ll receive a confirmation email plus heaps of information to get your preparations started. Closer to the start date we send you The Ride Guide with details of the route and all the activities on offer.
For more information on entering or general enquiries please contact Bicycle Queensland.
To begin the entry please select either Bicycle Queensland member or non-member below: