Important information to save you time
To make the online entry process go smoothly, consider the following before proceeding:
· You can only pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
· You must have an email address.
· You must read the conditions of entry before entering.
· Entry type – adult, youth or child. School/sport groups cannot enter online.
. What day/s do you plan to ride?
Make the following decisions first and have the relevant information at hand:
· Bicycle Queensland membership number, if you are a BQ member. If you are not a BQ member and wish to join please select membership as part of the "Optional Extras" section of this online event entry form.
· Special diet needs.
· Do you need to camp on the Friday night (1/09)?
· Merchandise options.
The Cycle Queensland website contains all the information needed to help you make these decisions.
What happens after you enter:
After you enter you’ll receive a confirmation email plus additional information. After entries close (25 August) we will email a Ride Ticket and additional information.
For more information on entering or general enquiries please contact Bicycle Queensland.
To begin the entry please select either Bicycle Queensland member or non-member below: